Important renovated Manor House built-in 1850 in a beautiful, very quiet foothill area, completely renovated in 2004 with new floors, new plumbing, new electrical wiring, new heating system, air conditioning, peripheral and volumetric alarm system, new roof.
The house is surrounded by 3,000 sqm of the garden (but has another 5,000 sqm adjacent to the house). The restoration work was done in absolute respect of the original internal and external characteristics of the building. 250 sqm distributed on 2 levels plus 120 sqm of attic floor.
On the ground floor: entrance hall with large original fireplace, dining room, a large eat-in kitchen of particular beauty with direct exit to the garden and with large windows that make it particularly bright. The kitchen also has a characteristic wood oven and a pantry/closet room with a direct exit to the garden. Large bathroom with whirlpool tub. On the first floor: 3 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, bathroom with shower.
On the attic floor: 120 sqm of open space with double bedroom, bathroom, study, and other useful space.